Real Estate Investors & Developers Case Study
Marie Management has helped 138 real estate investors with for-profit companies across 4 states with operational systems and strategies that resulted in 30% of the companies new earnings from scaling to philanthropic arms of their own through building a corporate responsibility program, nonprofit, NGO or trust with us.
Real Estate Investors & Developers Business Problems
Problem #1 Working in a Silow: Real Estate Entrepreneurs whether investor, developer or industry professionals select one method of doing business and stay safely earning there until the market forces them to change. In doing this, there is no attention paid to the shifts needed to be made preventatively to avoid business problems and issues.
Problem #2 Onboarding and Offloading Systems: Real Estate Entrepreneurs whether investor, developer or industry professionals do not invest in internal infrastructure development annually to keep up with industry changes until it is time to exit the business. Then the work of doing so is often left to the next person responsible, in which the work does not get completed and leaves the business vulnerable.
Problem #3 Scaling Strategy: Real Estate Entrepreneurs whether investor, developer or industry professionals scale a business based on the avenues that are currently performing well financially instead of innovative, creative and alternative methods that will yield diversified income streams as a result.
- Commercial Real Estate Investors transitioned from Corporate America and built companies of their own with us in addition to providing leases at discounted prices to nonprofits.
- Residential Real Estate Investors streamlined their internal systems and scaled their business with profile additions that housed the vulnerable populations of area nonprofits.
- Multi-Unit Real Estate Investors built their internal processes, policies and procedures in order to expand their business into new markets while donating to NGO’s in Africa.
- Realtors built their personal brands and transitioned into their own brokerages with us while offering property management to nonprofit organizations at a discount rate.
- Brokers streamlined their training, development, capacity, policy, procedure and retention process to maintain talent and increase sales.
- General Contractors and their partners gained internal systems and CRM build outs to better service B2B and B2C relationships while providing remodels to seniors through nonprofit organizations.
- Property Management companies and their teams gained diversified income stream strategies and implementation of systems to sustain them with processes to secure them long term.
Identify the Ways Marie Management Can Solve Your Problems As a Real Estate Investors & Developers Business Entrepreneur
After an initial assessment, audit, strategic plan development and consulting all inefficient processes, existing technology systems and operating management systems required solutions in the following areas:
- Transitioning Workforce: The senior manufacturing employees with the expert skill set are transitioning out and the new staff do not possess those skills fast enough for adequate transitioning to occur.
- Inventory & Project Management: Not properly managing inventory and projects in the industry directly affects supply chain management and sales systems.
- Consumer Spending & Quality Demands: Not completing regular data science management to understand what the customers are spending their money on, what they want to know about what they are spending their money on and how they are making those decisions directly.
- Business 2 Customer: Being able to sell directly to customers via e-commerce platforms has opened the door to more control. It has also opened the door to more problems in the areas of risk and responsibility.
- Growing & Scaling Sweet Spot: Not completing the proper scaling strategy can have a business in this industry scale at the wrong time or too fast and result in business failure.
- Globalization: Although this option produces more freedom and access to more customers, it also comes with its share of competition, risk and supply chain issues.
- Lead Generation: A website and social media activities alone will not consistently get customers to the sales button in order for a deal to be closed. A complete, thorough and effective marketing strategy with a complex combination of activities is required.
- Increasing Revenue & Sales: In doing so concentration on strategic approaches that work differently at every new stage of business includes attention to production and workflow efficiency based on new quantities.
- Maintenance Overhead: Overtime and as the business grows and scales investment towards the maintenance or replacement of equipment and materials will require regular budgeting, planning and preparing to replace mandatory items along the production line before they see their last day in the business.
- Automations Technology: Consistently and strategically implementing the software necessary to produce and manage related to all business functions is just as important as making sure the staff know how to use it effectively. Automations save time and money as well as limit error throughout business systems and daily operations.
Real Estate Investors & Developers Businesses scale to invest their profits in programs that provide services to vulnerable populations.
With these implemented solutions our Real Estate Investors & Developers companies become equipped to scale in order to implement their philanthropic arms with the following new operations and management processes in the following places:
- Human Resources Systems
- Training and Development Programs
- Management Protocols
- Policies and Procedures
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Project Management
- Customer Relations Management Systems
- POS Systems
- Financial Management System
- Marketing & Advertising System
- Communication System
- Referral Management
Upon completion of streamlining and scaling the for-profit, Marie Management consultants began to build the philanthropic arm of the entrepreneurs choice (nonprofit, non-governmental organization, philanthropic arm, corporate responsibility program, private foundation, association or trust) with the following steps:
Step 1: Organizational Structure Development
Step 2: Board & Business Network Development
Step 3: Committee Development
Step 4: Program Development
Step 5: Strategic Planning & Logic Model Development
Step 6: Fund Development
Step 7: Outreach Strategy & Development
Step 8: Department Development
Step 9: Operational Systems
Step 10: Marketing, Advertising & Sales Systems