Struggles of Hybrid Models
The Struggles of Hybrid Models reside in the systems, processes, policies and procedures that impact hour-to-hour, day-to-day, month-to-month, quarter-to-quarter and year-to-year operations.
In order to lessen the bottlenecking only a hybrid model can face is by streamlining the cross-functional systems to be applicable to all companies within the business structure.
How Do I Overcome Struggles In a Hybrid Model?
Solving Hybrid Model Struggles Introduction
Hybrid Model Struggles
- Startup Hybrid Model Struggles start with entrepreneurs being far too emotionally invested in their passion projects whether its the for-profit or non-profit business.
- Small Business Hybrid Model Struggles starts with not understanding that they too can participate in philanthropy even if it's just sponsoring projects, events or purposes quarterly or annually.
- Medium Sized Business Hybrid Model Struggle starts with the entrepreneurs ignoring the business activities of the non-profit because the for-profit or brand is doing well.
- Enterprise Business Hybrid Model Benefits starts with the entrepreneur not balancing the for-profit and nonprofit activities in order for them to effectively benefit one another financially.
Why Are Companies Converting to Hybrid Models?
Companies are primarily converting to hybrid models because the economy, entrepreneur ecosystem and the future of corporate capital calls for it to remain sustainable. Beyond giving back to the community, ignoring external human capital is just as bad as ignoring internal human capital when you are scaling a business.
Companies find themselves disconnected from the very people, places and things that make them revenue year after year. This results in companies not being able to compete in their industry, market, region or even country with businesses that prioritize it as a way to leverage.
What Are The Deciding Factors of Becoming a Hybrid Model?
Strategic Planning For a Hybrid Model requires expert attention to detail in developing, streamlining and integrating cross-functional systems. Hybrid Models require similar but separate structures for not just the for-profit and philanthropic activities, but for each department, role and operational function. Developing a hybrid model requires more time than a singular for-profit or non-profit because one missed detail or overlooked process can cause great stress to the bottom line of the business model. Therefore, Marie Management takes this on for entrepreneurs in order for them to truly benefit from the reality of owning and operating a hybrid model.
Hybrid Model Conversion Process
- Startup Hybrid Model Reasons for Conversion is to diversify income, revenue accessibility and customer base early on in the businesses development.
- Small Business Hybrid Models Reasons for Conversion to obtain and sustain a diverse managerial base that strengthens the companies opportunities for growth.
- Medium Sized Business Hybrid Model Reasons for Conversion to increase its philanthropic reach and responsibility to the community that may have been neglected previously.
- Enterprise Business Hybrid Model Reasons for Conversion to scale its reach beyond its existing market, region or industry into other sectors where the company previously had no influence.
Want to Learn More About Hybrid Models?
About Marie Management
Marie Management began operations consulting and managing entrepreneur hybrid models in 2016 with 3 real estate investor companies behind the Founder & Principal Consultant Dr. Jazzmine Nolan-Echols. Now we are servicing 400+ companies in 16+ industries, 8 U.S cities and 3 countries. We strengthen, streamline and scale our clients’ business models in ways they may be overlooking. We believe that by investing in our communities we are directly impacting the bottom line of the next generation’s business ecosystem. By strengthening the for-profit operations of our clients first, we make room for them to explore philanthropy successfully.
Scaling the for-profits of entrepreneurs with philanthropy.
Startup Entrepreneurs ready to set up their companies can get started here. Small Businesses ready to strengthen their for-profit companies for success can get started here. Medium Sized Businesses ready to scale their companies with philanthropy can get started here. Enterprise Entrepreneurs ready to scale their companies with philanthropy can get started here. Entrepreneurs who want to learn more about how our sister companies can help scale and grow their business can learn more here.